Presidential 900 Evolution Podium - Lift Adjusting Height with Sound
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
Presidential Evolution Lift (PRES900-EV-LIFT)
The Presidential Evolution Lift is arguably the most innovative, functional, and beautiful lectern on the market today. Brought to you by Executive Wood Products, this podium has it all. It is loaded with high-end components and beautifully wrapped in solid wood and colorful fabric. Everyone can proudly stand behind this podium. It can easily be set at a height suitable for children and within seconds may be adjusted to accommodate NBA stars, all with the touch of a button.
This podium comes standard with a powerful sound system that will deliver your message with unparalleled clarity. Ships fully assembled ready for use in a custom foam-board crate to protect it during shipment. It stands at 43 1/4" at the lowest setting and 59" at the highest setting and may be stopped at any level in between. It is 30 3/4" wide x 25 3/4" deep.
Pictured/shown in mahogany. Sample pictures with wood species swatches added for comparison.
Pres900 EV Lift Standard Features
- Power Lift - Electronic Height control at the touch of a button
- Work surface raises from 34.5" all the way up to 50"
- EWP207 Lectern Amplifier included on convenient tilt out
- Choice of wood species (walnut, cherry, oak, or mahogany)
- Fabric color choice (blue, red, or black) (shown in green)
- Shure Microflex 18" gooseneck microphone with mute switch
- 18" LED gooseneck light with 3 way rotary switch
- Howard Miller Clock with matching solid wood clock housing
- Hideaway feature to drop clock, light, and microphone out of sight
- RCA cable for easy connection to MP3 or CD player
- Tilt-out storage shelf with leather lined MP3 docking station
- 4 casters (2 locking) for effortless maneuverability
- Included Hydrotuff Cover - custom fit for your podium
- Dimensions: 43.25" to 59"H x 30.75"W x 25.75"D
Included EWP207 Lectern Amplifier Features
- 100 watts of heart thumping power
- 3 independent microphone "combo" jacks (professional XLR and older 1/4" style)
- 1 of the microphone jacks located in rear of unit for wire-free look to main microphone
- Independent volume control for all 3 microphones
- Three-band graphic equalization panel (low, mid-range, and high)
- Main speaker output jacks for each side of the stereo (left and right) - located in rear of unit
- Internal circuitry to detect the onset of distortion to help prevent audible distortion
- Included SLA rechargeable battery for hours of performance
- LED indicator to display remaining charge on battery (green, yellow, red)
- RCA auxiliary input jacks for connection to CD or MP3 player
- RCA auxiliary output jacks for recording devices
- 12V lamp plug for connection to LED gooseneck - located in rear of unit
- Connections in rear of unit for wire-free look to primary connections
- LED indicator for each output jack that will illuminate when amplifier is at maximum power
Optional Add-On Feature
- Matching Custom Laser Engraved Seal
If you would like to have this optional add-on feature added to your podium, you can add it to cart below under "Related Add-Ons" for a link to the product.
Please allow for a production lead time of 6 weeks on this product. It is made-to-order based on your specifications. It will be shipped via truck/freight.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General instructions are on our shipping page linked above.
If by freight, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a delivery date/time will be scheduled. Once shipped, LTL shipments can take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
If by FedEx/UPS ground, once your product is shipped, you can expect to receive it within the time frame shown on the map below.
For our general Return & Exchange policies and shipping instructions please read here. The following Returns information specifically pertains to Executive Wood Products.
There is a 20% restocking fee for Executive Wood Products returned in brand new condition. Custom items are non-cancelable and non-returnable once put into production. Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Executive Wood Products stands by its products with a Lifetime Warranty.
All Executive Wood Products' lecterns and podiums carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Component parts not manufactured by Executive Wood Products, such as amplifiers, sound components, electronic lifts, ballistic resistant materials, etc. are warranted by their respective manufacturers. At our sole discretion we will have the product returned to our facility for inspection and repair. This warranty does not apply to: 1. Damage due to negligence, accident or abuse, 2. Normal wear and tear, 3. Damages due to exposure of water and/or high or low humidity, 4. Any product that is altered or modified without our permission.
Damages caused during shipment should follow the "Shipping Damage or Loss Policy" attached to your package.
Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the product pictures may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering