Hotel Restaurant Golf Center Outdoor Podium
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
Available in multiple beautiful color options to fit your organization's needs, the Eagle One Arch Design Podium is classic, functional, portable, and durable with plenty of closing cabinet door storage underneath. Made for outdoor use! Can add casters or locking drawer to the unit. Without the locking drawer, the liftable top section comes standard. With the locking drawing option, the top section is secured shut to allow for the locking drawer area to be inaccessible without the key. Please let us know during checkout if you want a two-tone color for the edges/accents of the lectern.
- You have the ability to create a two-tone color lectern. Simply add a note during checkout to let us know your two color selection.
- Lift-able top for storage underneath the angled work surface (unless you want to add a locking pull out drawer with permanently shut top).
- Cabinets for storage room with latches for lock
- Made in the USA with dense, heavy duty, institutional grade environmentally responsible "GREENWOOD"™ recycled HDPE plastic lumber
- Very low maintenance, splinter free, will not crack, split or rot. Maximum environmental stress resistance
- Virtually zero moisture absorption which minimizes mold, mildew, and fungal growth
- Made with dura-membrane for impact, scratch, and graffiti resistance. Impervious to insects
- Low maintenance for easy cleaning with just soap and water
- Color impregnation requires no painting or staining. Uses perma-color and is UV-stabilized for minimal sun fade
- High abrasion and dent resistance
- Durable for all climates/regions and suitable for outdoor storage
- Does not contaminate ground, soil, or water
- Profiled for institutional grade outdoor use
- Lifestyle designed for transitional outdoor or indoor use
- 5 year commercial warranty; Eagle One’s "Greenwood"™ lumber is rated for 25+ years to never splinter, rot, or decay
- Dimensions & Weight: 37"L x 20"W x 51"H (120 LBS)
- Ships knocked down, some assembly required
- Option to make it mobile by adding casters
- Add your organization's custom logo to your podium
- Add an umbrella holder to the side of your lectern
Please allow for a production lead time of 6 weeks. This item ships via truck/LTL and would require a liftgate on the delivery truck if your delivery address does not have a freight unloading dock / forklift capability. Please select the appropriate shipping option for your delivery address during checkout.
All products will ship “Knocked Down” (KD) in a simple ready-to-assemble fashion, usually in 2-6 pieces, including instructions.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General instructions are on our shipping page linked above.
If by freight, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a shipping window can be arranged with your LTL carrier. Free shipping means your product will be shipped curbside and you will be responsible for moving it onto your premises. If you would like inside or white glove delivery services, please note on the checkout page and we will give you a quote to be charged separately. Or, you can e-mail us before checkout to get a quote on such services.
FREIGHT DAMAGE/SHIPMENT DISCREPANCY
Note any discrepancy or damage directly on the bill of lading at time of delivery! Contact PodiumStop Customer Service Department so we can help you file a claim with the shipping carrier. Please note that once the bill of lading is signed, the customer assumes all responsibility for the quantity received as being accurate and correct. Any concealed quantity discrepancy or damage which may have occurred in transit must be made within 3 days of delivery. Thereafter, the liability for any delivery-related problems rests with the customer.
Once your product ships, you can usually expect to receive it within 5 business days. But, LTL shipments can sometimes take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
For our general Return & Exchange policies and shipping instructions please read here. The following Returns information specifically pertains to Eagle One Products.
All merchandise returned must have a Return Authorization Number, which is approved by an Eagle One customer service representative. Requests for return must be made within 15 days from date of purchase. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge, as well as return freight to our distribution center (where applicable). Items returned must be unused, in saleable condition. A copy of the invoice or packing slip describing what is being returned and why must be provided. Credit cannot be issued for damaged or obsolete items. Special Order items (non-stock) are returnable within 10 days of invoice date with a 25% restocking fee. Custom products are not returnable once put into production. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Please notify us promptly if your order is inaccurately fulfilled. Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Items manufactured by Eagle One Products carry a 5 year limited commercial warranty. The GREENWOOD™ Recycled Plastic Lumber has a limited warranty under approved applications the Products will not rot, splinter or decay under normal use for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase. Applicable product warranties and limitations are provided on-line under www.EagleOneProducts.com or displayed on labels, operator and parts manuals, depending on the product type. Eagle One associates are not authorized to make any representations or give additional warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, regarding products.
Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering