Multimedia Presentation Podium with Sound and Wireless Mic
Be ready for your presentation - no matter what equipment you use!
This Multimedia Presentation Podium has locking cabinet doors that provide secure storage space and easy access to your audio visual equipment. It includes large shelves to accommodate a document camera projector or laptop. There are locking doors that provide secure storage for equipment.
- Fold-down side shelf and adjustable inner shelf
- Includes a slide-out keyboard drawer and wire management grommets
- Radiused corners
- 4 casters (2 locking)
- Melamine Laminate in your choice of
- Overall Dimensions: 45" H x 30" W x 25" D
- Ships fully assembled LTL on pallet
- Product Weight: 200 lbs
- 6 year warranty on lectern and electronics
- AmpliVox speaker technology delivers clear, high-performance sound to your audience with 2 built-in Jensen design speakers.
- Extend your voice – with style – to audiences up to 2,000, rooms up to 20,000 square feet with this technology-friendly lectern
- 150 watt amp
- The Sensitive AmpliVox Electret Condenser Gooseneck Hot Mic picks up your voice from up to 20" away
- Built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to wirelessly stream sound from any Bluetooth-capable device within range
- Integrated control panels provide fingertip controls for Mic and Aux inputs and Bass & Treble controls
- Includes 10 ft AC power cord
- Built-in 16 CH UHF Wireless Microphone Receiver (584MHz - 608MHz)
- Your choice of either Flesh Tone - Single Overear/Headset Electret Mic, Handheld, Headset w/Lapel
- Add a Custom Logo - represent your brand or organization with your custom logo
- Add a Light - read your notes in those dimly lit settings
- Protect your Investment - add the podium cover shown below
Standard production lead time is 3-4 weeks.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General receiving instructions are on our shipping page linked above. Once shipped, LTL shipments can take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
If your items ships by freight / LTL, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a shipping window can be arranged with your LTL carrier. Free shipping means your product will be shipped "curbside" and you will be responsible for moving it onto your premises. We will arrange the carrier to provide lift gate for residential deliveries. If you would like inside or white glove delivery services, please note on the checkout page and we will give you a quote to be charged separately. Or, you can e-mail us before checkout to get a quote on such services.
PodiumStop's general returns policy is located here. The following information pertains specifically to AmpliVox products.
AmpliVox Warranty Information
AmpliVox Sound Systems agrees (at its discretion) to repair or replace any brand product or component manufactured that is defective in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. The warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase may be required. AmpliVox Sound Systems is not required to and will not replace the entire product(s). Our Limited Warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions.
- ELECTRONICS - S805A, SW805A and SW915 are backed by our 6-Year Limited Warranty on parts and labor.
- WOOD & LAMINATE LECTERNS: are backed by our 6-Year Limited Warranty covering against manufacturers defects.
- ALL OTHER PRODUCTS: Acrylics, accessories, contemporary lecterns, CD players, cassette players/recorders, megaphones, school products are backed by a One Year Limited Warranty – please call for details.
Our warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by AmpliVox Sound Systems
- Product, and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties other than AmpliVox Sound Systems
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and samples are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Amplivox Return Policy
Written requests for an RMA must be made within 30 days of receipt. Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% for Lecterns and 15% for Public Address Systems & Accessories. Solid hardwood and acrylic lecterns are custom made, non-returnable, and non-cancelable once put into production. All returns require an authorization number (RMA). Please note that an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are
subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package! We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. Pack the products into a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RMA# issued by Customer Service clearly on the outside of the shipping carton, not on the product package. Any merchandise returned to us unauthorized will be refused. Please ship your parcel back to us freight prepaid! We suggest that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight collect shipments. No goods will be accepted for exchange or return without authorization.
To return an Amplivox product, please contact PodiumStop at email@example.com