Educator Multimedia Large Lectern by Executive Wood
The Educator is available in 5 wood finishes.
Choose from Oak in three stains (Light, Medium, and Dark), Cherry, or Walnut. The Educator Series Multimedia Cart Style Lectern was designed from input by trainers in the United States Air Force and is perfectly suited for training centers, colleges, universities, high schools, boardrooms, conference centers, auditoriums and more.
This beautiful presentation center is as functional as it is stunning. Crafted in solid oak hardwoods and oak veneer, the Educator carries a wide open design for easy access to all equipment. Also available in Cherry or Walnut. All trim, corners and edges are done in solid hardwood.
Note the "Book Match" construction which allows the wood grain of the doors, drawer, and access panel to blend into the lectern body. This is an extra step, but we believe that the resulting appearance is well worth the effort.
Pictured/shown in light and medium oak (not pictured in walnut or cherry). Other wood species sample swatches shown for comparison.
Educator Standard Features
- Oak veneer and solid oak hardwood trim construction (Maple or Walnut wood upgrade available)
- Huge Document Camera Drawer (home) with lock - designed to house document cameras that fold down to a maximum of 27.4"W x 7.1"H x 21.9"D
- Choose Left or Right for Camera Drawer (as standing from the presenter's side)
- Full wrap locking doors (270 degrees) for complete access to equipment
- Front and Rear 12RU rack rails to house equipment
- Two 10" wide CPU tower spaces
- Locking Removable Front Access Panel for complete access to the back of your computers and equipment
- Huge Graphite nebula Laminate Work Surface - angled surface with book stop
- Work Surface Slopes to flat reveal for mounting customer supplied microphone, data outlets, etc.
- Grommets in flat reveal of work surface for cable management
- Ventilation / Wire Cutout of lectern floor for ventilation & cable management
- Side Wire Grommet - opposite side from the Document Camera Drawer
- Black Laminate Toe Kick
- 4 Casters (2 Locking) for easy one person maneuverability
- Custom crate with foam board lining to protect during shipment
- Dimensions: 43.5"W x 30"D x 46.5"H
Free Customization Options
- Levelers instead of casters
- Keyboard Pullout and Document Camera Shelf instead of Document Camera Drawer
- Camera Drawer or Shelf Choice on Left or Right (from Presenter's point of view)
Optional Add-On Features Available
If you would like to have any of these optional features added to your Educator, you can add them to cart by clicking above on the optional feature to be linked to its individual product page, or see below under "Related Add-Ons" for links to the same products.
Please allow for a production lead time of 6 weeks on this product. It is made-to-order based on your specifications. It will be shipped via truck/freight.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General instructions are on our shipping page linked above.
If by freight, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a delivery date/time will be scheduled. Once shipped, LTL shipments can take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
If by FedEx/UPS ground, once your product is shipped, you can expect to receive it within the time frame shown on the map below.
For our general Return & Exchange policies and shipping instructions please read here. The following Returns information specifically pertains to Executive Wood Products.
There is a 20% restocking fee for Executive Wood Products returned in brand new condition. Custom items are non-cancelable and non-returnable once put into production. Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Executive Wood Products stands by its products with a Lifetime Warranty.
All Executive Wood Products' lecterns and podiums carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Component parts not manufactured by Executive Wood Products, such as amplifiers, sound components, electronic lifts, ballistic resistant materials, etc. are warranted by their respective manufacturers. At our sole discretion we will have the product returned to our facility for inspection and repair. This warranty does not apply to: 1. Damage due to negligence, accident or abuse, 2. Normal wear and tear, 3. Damages due to exposure of water and/or high or low humidity, 4. Any product that is altered or modified without our permission.
Damages caused during shipment should follow the "Shipping Damage or Loss Policy" attached to your package.
Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the product pictures may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering