Wooden Counselor Evolution Sound Lectern by Executive Wood
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The Counselor Evolution (CLR235EV).
Made in your choice of solid wood construction in Cherry, Oak, Walnut, and now Mahogany!
The only way that we could improve upon the Non-Sound Counselor Podium was to add the best sound package in the business. So that's exactly what we have done. The Counselor Evolution is a totally portable stand alone presentation center requiring no external cables or wiring. It has been designed with an easy "No Tool" assembly.
Pictured in cherry. Sample wood swatches added for comparison.
Counselor Evolution Standard Features
- Comes with the EWP207 Lectern Amplifier comes installed (more info below)
- Speaker box with 2 full range speakers enclosed
- Drop Down Work Surface - angled for lecture or flat for laptop computer use
- Hidden rear casters for easy one person maneuverability
- Grommets throughout for wire chases
- Classic square raised panel construction
- Handheld microphone with microphone mount, clip, and 15' XLR cable
- Amplifier tilt-out shelf for easy access to amplifier controls
- Work surface also lifts for easy access to underneath storage
- Shelf in podium column for additional storage
- Top is removable from base for added versatility
- Dimensions: 48"H x 26.5"W x 22"D. Approx 190 lbs. Ships in 2 packages (top, base and midsection are assembled together after deliver)
The features of the included EWP207 Lectern Amplifier are as follows:
EWP207 Lectern Amplifier Standard Features
- 100 watts of heart thumping power
- 3 independent microphone "combo" jacks (professional XLR and older 1/4" style)
- 1 of the microphone jacks is located in rear of unit for wire-free look to main microphone
- Independent volume control for all 3 microphones
- Three-band graphic equalization panel (low, mid-range, and high)
- Main speaker output jacks for each side of the stereo (left and right) - located in rear of unit
- Internal circuitry to detect the onset of distortion to help prevent audible distortion
- Included SLA rechargeable battery for hours of performance
- LED indicator to display remaining charge on battery (green, yellow, red)
- RCA auxiliary input jacks for connection to CD or MP3 player
- RCA auxiliary output jacks for recording devices
- 12V lamp plug for connection to LED gooseneck - located in rear of unit
- Connections in rear of unit for wire-free look to primary connections
- LED indicator for each output jack that will illuminate when amplifier is at maximum power
Recommended Add-On Features
- Matching Counselor Custom Laser Engraved Top Section
- Logo Plaque Options
- Custom Cover for Counselor Series Lecterns
If you would like to have any of these optional features added to your Counselor Evolution, you can add them to cart by clicking above on the optional feature to be linked to its individual product page, or see below under "Related Add-Ons" for links to the same products.
Please allow for a production lead time of 6 weeks on this product. It is made-to-order based on your specifications. It will be shipped via UPS/Fedex.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General instructions are on our shipping page linked above.
If by freight, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a delivery date/time will be scheduled. Once shipped, LTL shipments can take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
If by FedEx/UPS ground, once your product is shipped, you can expect to receive it within the time frame shown on the map below.
For our general Return & Exchange policies and shipping instructions please read here. The following Returns information specifically pertains to Executive Wood Products.
There is a 20% restocking fee for Executive Wood Products returned in brand new condition. Custom items are non-cancelable and non-returnable once put into production. Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Executive Wood Products stands by its products with a Lifetime Warranty.
All Executive Wood Products' lecterns and podiums carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Component parts not manufactured by Executive Wood Products, such as amplifiers, sound components, electronic lifts, ballistic resistant materials, etc. are warranted by their respective manufacturers. At our sole discretion we will have the product returned to our facility for inspection and repair. This warranty does not apply to: 1. Damage due to negligence, accident or abuse, 2. Normal wear and tear, 3. Damages due to exposure of water and/or high or low humidity, 4. Any product that is altered or modified without our permission.
Damages caused during shipment should follow the "Shipping Damage or Loss Policy" attached to your package.
Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the product pictures may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering