Contemporary Curved Panel Lectern with Wireless-Sound by Amplivox
Choose from four front panel color designs and Black or Silver aluminum sides. A great looking addition to any conference room, lecture hall or meeting place, these stylish models sport a curved front panel and flat rear panel.
Some of the product pictures are of the same model lectern without sound. This lectern will come with speaker and gooseneck microphone installed regardless of the style options you choose. It will also come with your choice of a wireless microphone.
- These unique, stylish lecterns are popular in any modern business setting that calls for an attractive and unique style podium - hotels, schools, restaurants, houses of worship, and government organizations
- The 48-¾-in. (front) tall lectern provides a spacious reading table (26-¾-in.W x 17-½-in.D) and sturdy base (27-in.W x 17-in.D) which are made from high quality ¾-in MDF (medium density fiberboard) for great looks and long life
- Reading surface and base are made of high pressure scratch resistant laminate with color matching edge banding
- The modern look is completed by the preinstalled front & back laminate panels
- Included in the box is an acrylic detachable shelf which mounts on the rear panel providing you an out of sight place to keep a beverage or laser pointer
- Moves on glides
- Overall Dimensions: 49"H x 27"W x 17"D
- Warranty: 6 years on built-in electronics, 1 year on lectern, microphones, and accessories.
- Ships fully assembled by truck. Ship weight 155 lbs.
Internal Sound Features
- Accommodates audiences up to 1300 and rooms up to 13,000 square feet
- 50 watt amp
- The Sensitive 21" AmpliVox Electret Condenser Gooseneck Hot Mic picks up your voice from up to 20" away
- AmpliVox speaker technology delivers clear, high-performance sound to your audience with built-in Jensen design speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Plug and play: comes with 10' AC power cord
Wireless Sound Features
- Your choice of wireless mic (Handheld, Lapel and
Headset or Fleshtone Single-Ear Mic)
- Dual Presenter Option: One presenter may speak from the included wireless mic (mic style of your choice), while the second presenter speaks from the gooseneck mic
- Add a Custom Logo - represent your brand or organization with your custom logo
- Add a Light - read your notes in those dimly lit settings
- Protect your Investment - add the podium cover shown below
- Rechargeable Batteries – add the AC charger and NiCad battery pack below
Amplivox SW3125, SW3135, SW3145, and SW3130
Standard production lead time is up to 15 business days.
Please read the product description for estimated production lead times and to see what type of shipping your product will be classified under. Depending on your product size and weight, it will either be shipped by Fedex/UPS ground or by freight truck (LTL). General receiving instructions are on our shipping page linked above. Once shipped, LTL shipments can take up to 7-10 business days due to the extra logistics involved in the transportation process of large/heavy items.
If your items ships by freight / LTL, you will be contacted once your product is ready to ship and a shipping window can be arranged with your LTL carrier. Free shipping means your product will be shipped "curbside" and you will be responsible for moving it onto your premises. We will arrange the carrier to provide lift gate for residential deliveries. If you would like inside or white glove delivery services, please note on the checkout page and we will give you a quote to be charged separately. Or, you can e-mail us before checkout to get a quote on such services.
PodiumStop's general returns policy is located here. The following information pertains specifically to AmpliVox products.
AmpliVox Warranty Information
AmpliVox Sound Systems agrees (at its discretion) to repair or replace any brand product or component manufactured that is defective in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. The warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase may be required. AmpliVox Sound Systems is not required to and will not replace the entire product(s). Our Limited Warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions.
- ELECTRONICS - S805A, SW805A and SW915 are backed by our 6-Year Limited Warranty on parts and labor.
- WOOD & LAMINATE LECTERNS: are backed by our 6-Year Limited Warranty covering against manufacturers defects.
- ALL OTHER PRODUCTS: Acrylics, accessories, contemporary lecterns, CD players, cassette players/recorders, megaphones, school products are backed by a One Year Limited Warranty – please call for details.
Our warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by AmpliVox Sound Systems
- Product, and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties other than AmpliVox Sound Systems
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and samples are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
Amplivox Return Policy
Written requests for an RMA must be made within 30 days of receipt. Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% for Lecterns and 15% for Public Address Systems & Accessories. Solid hardwood and acrylic lecterns are custom made, non-returnable, and non-cancelable once put into production. All returns require an authorization number (RMA). Please note that an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are
subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package! We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. Pack the products into a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RMA# issued by Customer Service clearly on the outside of the shipping carton, not on the product package. Any merchandise returned to us unauthorized will be refused. Please ship your parcel back to us freight prepaid! We suggest that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight collect shipments. No goods will be accepted for exchange or return without authorization.
To return an Amplivox product, please contact PodiumStop at firstname.lastname@example.org