The Traveler Freedom Lectern - Wireless Speaker & Microphones
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The Traveler Freedom Podium (Wireless Speakers + Wireless Microphones) by Accent
Ideal for the organization that would like to have the Traveler lectern with a wireless rechargeable speaker and podium that can be transported from one remote venue to the next.
It comes with a battery powered LED panel light, tilt-back wheels to make it easy for anyone to move, hidden XLR connector for optional in-house sound systems, 25 ft. XLR mic cable, shock-mounted wind- shielded gooseneck microphone, hand-held wireless mic, lavalier wireless mic, external 10" wireless two way speaker with amplifier/mixer (more specs below), adjustable height speaker stand, 3-channel volume control, built-in DVD/CD player, and built-in rechargeable battery & charger.
- Shell available in three stock colors: Beige Granite, Gray Granite, and Bronze Granite*
- Removable front inserts available in five stock colors: White, Cherry, Silver Mist, Black, and Maple*
- One of a kind, durable, lightweight, portable lectern
- Rounded corners help prevent damage to walls
- The polyethylene shell is scratch resistant, won't break, and requires no assembly
- It comes fully equipped with a wireless, self-powered sound system and a wireless speaker; ideal for where AC power is not available.
- Exclusive sound systems are engineered with intelligibility and clear sound in mind so every word is heard with ease. Included 12 inch speaker is recommended for outdoor groups of up to 250 people.
- Lead time of 5 business days. Dimensions of 22D x 23W x 47H inches. 95 lbs (including speaker). Ships in 3 cartons. Ships on pallet.
- Made in America. 12 year manufacturer's guarantee on shell and 1 year on electronics
10 inch Speaker Specifications
- Dual 10” speakers, two way speaker with 120 watt amplifier mixer
- Extending handle with tilt back wheels
- One contestant directivity dynamic horn
- Radio, SD, USB Blue Tooth and MP3 player/recorder
- Remote volume control
- 2 VHF handheld wireless hand held microphones
- 5 band graphic Equalizer
- 2 wired microphone inputs one balanced low Z one Hi Z
- 1 line level RCA input and output
- Rechargeable 4.5Amp hour 12 volt battery for hours of power
- Power/Charging cable
- Connection for external battery
- Maximum control of sound to increase intelligibility
- Heavy duty 6 foot adjustable speaker stand
- 37 lb speaker
Recommended Accessories & Add-Ons
- See below for accessories custom tailored for the Traveler lectern
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. You can send artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a graphic proof/mock-up for you to approve before finalizing your logo onto the podium. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Is this package not quite what you were looking for? You can see all of Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering