Tabletop Presenter Lectern Package - Speaker Included
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
This tabletop lectern package is designed for the person or organization who wants a portable, customizeable tabletop lectern with a high quality speaker system to go with it. Choose your shell color, insert design, and an internal or external speaker system and you are ready to go.
LED panel reading lights to keep your materials well lit, 21" shock-mounted flexible dynamic gooseneck microphone designed for clarity of sound, wired with XLR cord connector on top and bottom, 30 ft. speaker cable, optional internal speaker with 100 watt 8” speaker with titanium horns, optional 10" external speaker with adjustable height speaker stand, 40 watt mono amplifier mixer with simple to use controls, 3-channel volume control, one microphone input, and two CD/laptop/auxiliary inputs. Now that's a lot of goods!
- Anti-skid feet with recessed rubber bumpers with embedded metal washers for added strength and reinforcement.
- Exclusive sound systems are engineered with a proprietary intelligibility sound system so every word is heard with ease. Our expert engineers understand all the criteria required to design a sophisticated sound system that insures that the audience can understand every word. We do this with proprietary detail in each part of the audio chain from the microphone, to the connectors, to the cables, to the amp/mixer, and finally to the speaker.
- Lifetime 12 year shell warranty and one year on electronics. Made in America
- 5 day production lead time. Weight: 36 lbs or 41lbs (depending on speaker selection). Ships in 1 carton for internal and 3 cartons for external speaker setup. Lectern Dimensions: 23D x 26W x 20H in inches.
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering