The DaVinci Integrator Podium - Connects to Your Speaker System
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The DaVinci Integrator Lectern from Accent
This stately lectern is designed to give you a grand scale, high-end look and feel on a conservative budget. Weighing only 55 pounds, this majestic lectern a lightweight durable frame with optional shell colors and interchangeable inserts that provide a refined and classy ambiance for your presentation. Designed for the customer who already has a sound system and needs a podium that can easily integrate into their in-house speaker.
- Comes with 3 inch diamter nylon bearing tilt-back wheels, waterproof polyethylene plastic shell with 1/4" thickness and a textured finish designed to survive a 30 ft. drop, your choice of shell color and front insert*, LED panel lights on work surface, back-lit LCD clock, XLR connector and chord for in-house speaker system, a 21" flexible proprietary shock-mounted gooseneck microphone, and a 20 ft. power chord
- Constructed of high quality, durable polyethylene; one piece shell is scratch resistant, doesn’t break and comes with convenient storage shelf
- Accent exclusive sound systems are engineered with intelligibility and clear sound in mind so every word is heard with ease.
- Ergonomic, comfortable wrist rest and sleek rounded corners help eliminate damage to walls and doors
- Water proof and portable with tilt back wheels so you can easily move it between venues indoors or out.
- Protected connection areas allow you to rack mount optional electronics or personalize it with a logo
- 12 year podium shell warranty, 1 year warranty on all electronics. Made in America
- Lead time: 5 business days. 30D x 26.5W x 48H inches. 55 lbs.
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering