Classic Presenter Podium Package with Speaker Options
The Classic Presenter Package has Multiple Speaker Configuration Options
There is nothing better for a lightweight, portable lectern that combines optional shell colors and customizable inserts. This package comes with a sound system designed for intelligibility and clarity. The standalone with internal speakers is the simpler setup, but choosing one or more external speakers will give you the ability to deliver sound from more than one direction.
The Classic Presenter line of podiums come with 3 inch diameter wheels with nylon bearings to make transportation a breeze, LED panel reading lights to keep your materials well lit, back-lit LCD clock to help you manage your time, 21" shock-mounted flexible dynamic gooseneck microphone designed for clarity of sound, XLR connector installed on the podium for in-house sound systems, 30 ft. speaker cable, optional 100 watt 8" internal speaker, optional 10" external speaker(s) with adjustable height speaker stand(s), 40 watt mono amplifier mixer with simple to use controls, 3-channel volume control, one microphone input, and two CD/laptop/auxiliary inputs. Now that's a mouthful!
Classic Presenter Features:
- Lightweight, Durable, Customizable Lectern with a simple classic design in your desired shell color and front insert design*
- Optional shell colors and inserts allow you to adapt by blending in or standing out with your venue
- Constructed of high quality, durable polyethylene; the one piece shell is scratch resistant, doesn’t break and comes with convenient storage shelf
- Depending on your selection, it comes with internal speaker installed and/or one or two 10” external speaker(s) on a stand(s)
- Exclusive sound systems are engineered with a proprietary intelligibility sound system so every word is heard with ease. Our expert engineers understand all the criteria required to design a sophisticated sound system that insures that the audience can understand every word. We do this with proprietary detail in each part of the audio chain from the microphone, to the connectors, to the cables, to the amp/mixer, and finally to the speaker.
- Ergonomic, comfortable wrist rest and sleek rounded corners help eliminate damage to walls and doors
- Portable with tilt back wheels so you can easily move it between venues indoors or out.
- 12 year shell warranty, made in America
- No assembly required. Estimated 5 day lead time. Dimensions of 24D x 26W x 46.5H inches. Total product weight ranges from 68 lbs (one internal speaker) to 105 lbs (two external speakers). Ships on pallet.
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering