Classic Integrator Podium - Connects to Your Speaker System
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The Classic Integrator Lectern by Accent
Flawlessly assimilates into your venue based on your desired color specifications. Select your desired podium shell color and choose a custom front insert to blend in or stand out with your organization's interior or exterior design! When you choose the Accent Classic Integrator you will have a lectern that will last forever, take wear and tear and still look new, while making you, the presenter and the venue look great.
- 3 inch diameter nylon bearing tilt-back wheels, waterproof polyethylene plastic shell with 1/4" thickness and a textured finish designed to survive a 30 ft. drop, your choice of shell color and front insert*, LED panel lights on work surface, back-lit LCD clock, XLR connector and XLR cord for your in-house speaker system, a 21" flexible proprietary shock-mounted gooseneck microphone, and a 20 ft. power cord
- Constructed of high quality, durable polyethylene; one piece shell is scratch resistant, doesn’t break and comes with convenient storage shelf
- It comes with battery powered LED light, mic output, and Intelligibility goose neck microphone that sits in a shock mounted holder and will interface into any house sound system without needing phantom power
- Ergonomic, comfortable wrist rest and sleek rounded corners help eliminate damage to walls and doors
- Waterproof and mobile with tilt back wheels so you can easily move it between locations indoors or out.
- Protected connection areas allow you to rack mount optional electronics or personalize it with a logo
- Lifetime shell warranty, made in America
- No assembly required. 5 day lead time. Dimensions are 24D x 26W x 46.5H inches. Podium weighs ~50 lbs.
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering