Wireless Podium Package - Classic Freedom Speaker & Mics
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The Wireless Classic Freedom Lectern (Wireless Speaker, Microphones, & More) by Accent.
There is nothing better for a lightweight, portable lectern that combines durability with optional shell colors and inserts to create the perfect color combination. It features a wireless, self-powered sound system and an external wireless speaker. It is ideal for those situations where AC power is not available and gives you the freedom to present a meeting anywhere, under any conditions!
When you choose the Accent Classic Freedom you will have a lectern that will take wear and tear and still look new, while making you, the presenter and the venue look great.
It comes with everything you need: tilt back wheels, a battery powered LED panel light, XLR connector for in-house sound systems, 25 ft. auxiliary mic cable, built in LCD clock, shock-mounted gooseneck microphone, hand-held wireless mic, lavalier wireless mic, external 10" two way speaker with amplifier/mixer, adjustable speaker stand, 3-channel volume control, DVD/CD player built-in to the speaker, and built-in rechargeable battery & charger.
Classic Freedom Features:
- Lightweight, durable, customizable lectern with a simple, classic design
- Constructed of high quality, durable polyethylene; one piece shell is scratch resistant and doesn’t break
- Includes convenient storage shelf
- Accent exclusive sound systems are engineered with a proprietary intelligibility sound system so every word is heard with ease. Our expert engineers understand all the criteria required to design a sophisticated sound system that insures that the audience can understand every word. We do this with proprietary detail in each part of the audio chain from the microphone, to the connectors, to the cables, to the amp/mixer, and finally to the speaker.
- Weatherproof and portable with tilt back wheels so you can easily move between venues indoors or outdoors
- Ergonomic, comfortable wrist rest, and sleek rounded corners help eliminate damage to your surroundings during movement or transportation
- 12 year Lifetime shell warranty, made in America. Warranty on electronics: 1 year.
- No assembly required. 5 day lead time for custom orders. Dimensions of 24D x 26W x 46.5H inches. Classic Freedom weight: 135 lbs. Ships in 3 cartons.
10 inch Speaker Specifications
- 10” speaker, two way speaker with 120 watt amplifier mixer
- Extending handle with tilt back wheels
- One contestant directivity dynamic horn
- Radio, SD, USB Blue Tooth and MP3 player/recorder
- Remote volume control
- 2 VHF handheld wireless hand held microphones
- 5 band graphic Equalizer
- 2 wired microphone inputs one balanced low Z one Hi Z
- 1 line level RCA input and output
- Rechargeable 4.5Amp hour 12 volt battery for hours of power
- Power/Charging cable
- Connection for external battery
- Maximum control of sound to increase intelligibility
- Heavy duty 6 foot adjustable speaker stand
37 lb speaker, Speaker Dimensions: 11"x13"x31"
Recommended Accessories and Add-Ons:
- See the related accessories custom tailored to this product below!
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering