Podium Package - Includes External Speaker - Traveler Presenter
The Traveler Presenter Lectern Package
If you're looking for a modern design pulpit, podium, or lectern complete with mic and power speaker, you'll find everything you need with The Accent Traveler Presenter Package.
The Traveler Presenter is designed with elegance in mind and it has a sleek modern look that will fit any venue, indoor or out. It can be plugged into any house system or outside outlet for an optimum presentation.
The Traveler Presenter line of podiums come with tilt-back wheels to make transportation a breeze, battery powered LED panel reading lights to keep your materials well lit, 21" shock-mounted flexible dynamic gooseneck microphone designed for clarity of sound, XLR connector installed on the podium for in-house sound systems, 30 ft. speaker cable, 8" external speaker with adjustable height speaker stand, includes 40 watt mono amplifier mixer with simple to use controls, 3-channel volume control, one microphone input, and two CD/laptop/auxiliary inputs. It includes shelf space and the mic output is in a protected area at the base of the lectern. That's a lot of goods!
- One of a kind, durable, lightweight, portable lectern with a 12 year warranty on the shell made in America
- Shell available in three stock colors: beige granite, gray granite and bronze granite with removable front inserts available in five stock colors: white, cherry, silver mist, black, and maple. Custom shell colors and inserts available!* ($50 per customization)
- Rounded corners help prevent damage to walls, polyethylene shell is scratch resistant and won't break
- Built partially with recycled material and are completely recyclable should you ever desire to retire the unit
- Lead time of only 5 business days. Podium dimensions of 22D x 23W x 47H inches. Weight of approximately 60 lbs. Ships in 3 cartons and on a pallet.
- Exclusive sound systems are engineered with a proprietary intelligibility sound system so every word is heard with ease. Our expert engineers understand all the criteria required to design a sophisticated sound system that insures that the audience can understand every word. We do this with proprietary detail in each part of the audio chain from the microphone, to the connectors, to the cables, to the amp/mixer, and finally to the speaker.
- We recommend the standard 8 inch speaker for outdoor audiences of around 100 people. The 10 inch 100 watt, the 12 inch 120 watt, and the 15 inch 150 watt speaker are recommended for audiences of 150, 250, and 350 people respectively.
Is this package not what you were looking for? You can see all of Accent's custom shell lecterns and packages here.
*If you would like to have your podium shell or front insert made in a custom design/color or with your logo, please select the appropriate "Custom" option and we will confirm your specifications after you complete your order. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering