"There are 12 different models of Amplivox Patriot Lecterns, what is the difference between them all? I'm confused."
AmpliVox makes a variety of Patriot Lecterns. If you are researching which Patriot Lectern is right for you, you may be wondering, “What are the differences between the models?” This blog post is going to quickly highlight the differences between the models to clear up any confusion you may have.
Amplivox makes the following types of Patriot lecterns:
- Standard Patriot Lecterns
- Patriot “Plus” Lecterns
- Adjustable Height Standard Patriot Lecterns
- Adjustable Height “Plus” Patriot Lecterns
Each of these four lecterns can be made in the following three setups:
- Internal Speaker + Installed Gooseneck Microphone
- Internal Speaker + Installed Gooseneck Microphone + Wireless Microphone
In total, that makes 12 Patriot Lecterns. The adjustable height lecterns allow you to raise and lower the height of the podium / work surface at the touch of a button. The Plus Patriot comes with leather handrails and a hideaway clock, reading light, and gooseneck microphone (for sound models). They also include tilt-out cup holders and tilt-out amplifier sound controls for the models that include sound. The non-sound Patriot Plus models include a tilt-out storage shelf, cup holder, and pull out drawer. Detailed product descriptions can be found on each of the 12 AmpliVox Patriot Podium pages linked in their four collections below.
Organized Collections of the different Patriot Lecterns
- Standard Patriot Lecterns – see them here
- “Plus” Patriot Lecterns – see them here
- Adjustable Height Standard Patriot Lecterns – see them here
- Adjustable Height “Plus” Patriot Lecterns – see them here
I hope that helps clear up your confusion! If you have any questions, be sure to leave a comment or reach out to us!
Share this post
- 167 comments
- Tags: Amplivox Patriot, Amplivox Presidential Podium, Differences between Patriot Lecterns, Patriot Lecterns, Patriot Podiums