Slim Presentation Lectern Modern Metal Style LE222 AVFI
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
The LE222 is a modern style lectern with a singular slim yet sturdy design, made out of silver finish metal and highly resistant thermowrap panels. This lectern is mobile and offers a large reading surface with pen/paper stop, shelf compartments and a cable well on the right side for power and USB connection.
Available in a variety of color finishes. Production lead times are 3-5 weeks after receipt of order.
- Large 22" W x 18.5" D work surface
- Shelf compartments for document storage
- Front wheels for easy maneuvering
- Silver metal with highly resistant thermowrap finish
- 1x Round cable well for power and USB connection
- Ships assembled by LTL freight truck. Qualifies for free shipping promotion with coupon code, but if you will require a liftgate to lower the item off the truck, please add $69.95 (which is our cost to add this delivery accessory feature)
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 44"
- *MIC-18 MX418 S/C Microflex Gooseneck Microphone
- *LIGHT-18 Adjustable Gooseneck Light
- *FM3 Countdown Timer and Clock
- PB 6 Outlet 110V Power Bar
- *PC-PATCH Power Panel with Surge Protection and USB Port
- *SF-PB3 Surface Mounted 3-outlet 120V Power bar
- *CUB3 Round Cable Well CUB4 Power Panel
- *CUB4 Power Panel
- *CUB5 Round Cable Well
- CHLD245 Cup Holder
- ***Custom Cutouts for electronics or other items specified. If asterisk is next to accessory, it requires a custom cutout for installation. One purchase of "custom cutouts" allows all of your accessories to be installed as specified.
Receiving FreightAll shipments should be opened, counted and inspected for damage prior to signing the delivery receipt. If the box appears damaged or an item is missing, note it on the delivery receipt, if the unit has visible damage the shipment should be refused. If the damage is fairly minor and you wish to keep the unit note any damage on the delivery receipt, failure to note damages or shortages at the time of delivery means you are accepting the product as complete and in good condition and releases PodiumStop Audio Visual Furniture International Inc. from all liability.
Noted DamagesDamages that are noted on the delivery receipt or shipments that are refused due to visible damage must be reported to Audio Visual Furniture International Inc. immediately. We will either repair the unit if possible when it is returned to us, or send you a replacement and file a damage claim with the carrier. If the damaged unit is kept please retain all packaging for possible inspection by the freight carrier. Digital photos of the products in question will aid the investigation.
Concealed DamageDamage that is discovered after the carrier has left is concealed damage; all concealed damage must be reported within 5 business days. Please retain all packaging in case an inspection of the damage is required by the carrier. Digital photos of the products in question will aid the investigation.
Items may be returned to Audio Visual Furniture International Inc. in new/unused condition and original packaging within 30 days (a 20% restocking fee will apply). A RMA number MUST be requested and all freight MUST be prepaid by the customer. Once received back at our facility and inspected a credit note will be issued providing no damage has taken place. Custom made products (including custom cut-outs) are not returnable. For damaged shipments, your product will be repaired or replaced free of charge (please see shipping tab).
LIMITED WARRANTY - 1 YEAR COMMERCIAL
Subject to conditions set forth in this Limited Warranty only, the manufacturer warrants the furniture product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 1 (One) year following the date of purchase from Video Furniture International Inc. by the original customer. Repair, replacement or refund under this warranty is at the manufacturer’s option. No returns will be accepted except from the original customer and only by preauthorization. This is a LIMITED WARRANTY, meaning:
- Liability for incidental, consequential or commercial damages is expressly excluded.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly excluded, except where such exclusion is prohibited by law. This limited warranty applies only to furniture intended for normal use and not in abusive conditions or if purchased factory unfinished.
- The Warranty does not cover:
- Furniture that has been abused, neglected, or exposed to extreme humidity, or temperature
- Unauthorized modification, alteration or repair
- Damage due to accident or overload
- Normal wear and tear
- Consumable items such as bulbs
- Product(s) that were not installed and used according to Audio Visual Furniture International installation and use guidelines
- Variations in colours, grains and textures due to normal material or lot variations. Changes in colour due to age and sunlight are not covered
- Shipping damage – Shipping damage is covered under Audio Visual Furniture International Freight Policy
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser when purchased through an authorized Audio Visual Furniture International dealer. No other warranties apply. Warranty claims can be made through your Audio Visual Furniture International dealer or by contacting Audio Visual Furniture International at 905-751-1459.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering