Microphone Gooseneck Mounts Handheld Mic Holder Kit for Lectern
Order today and your estimated ship date is between and .
(1) Lectern Tabletop Permanent Mount Kit with Screws (PS2-R)
Want a place to keep your wired or wireless handheld microphone secure? With this accessory you can do just that. You will also be able to quickly remove the microphone and use your handheld microphone in a free state just like before.
- 13 inch gooseneck microphone pole length
- Total length with microphone holder mount about 15-16 inches
- Fits standard handheld microphones: approximately 1.1 inch diameter that slightly expands to snuggly hold the mic
- Some assembly required. Screws included to mount directly onto your lectern surface
(2) Lectern Tabletop Removable Mounts (PS2-T and PS2-B) This product includes both tightening mechanism pieces of hardware pictured. You can switch between the two based on your preferred look. The maximum recommended width of the tabletop or lectern surface to be clamped onto is 1.5 inches. Anything thicker and you won't be able to fit this clamp onto it. We'll include a couple of furniture pads you can optionally use to allow this mic mount to tighten onto your surface without scratching or damaging it. One end of the clamp piece is padded already. This product weighs around 12 ounces. The gooseneck is 13 inches in length.
(3) Pole or Bar Mount (PS1-P)
The maximum recommended width or diameter of poles or bars to be mounted to is up to 1.25 inches. Anything thicker and you won't be able to attach this mount to the pole or bar. This product weighs around 7.5 ounces. The gooseneck is 13 inches in length.
We compare our prices to our competitors’ prices on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving you the best price available online. But just in case we’ve overlooked something, here’s our promise to you: If you find the same product available for a better price on another web site, let us know and we will see if we can match their price. If we can't, then we will recommend you purchase from them instead.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor’s product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer’s warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor’s product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at “brick-and-mortar” stores. We reserve the right to refuse an order on which we would incur a loss.
To receive a price match use the contact us to send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Name of the product you would like to purchase
- Competitor’s price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and all other fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor’s product offering