Upon delivery - Damage
Please INSPECT your merchandise upon receipt. Visible damage to packaging:
Refuse shipment if the damage was caused to the packaging. Contact us immediately to report the damage. Claims can’t be filed by us if the damage is reported after the delivery has been accepted without indications of possible damage.
Hidden possible damage
If you believe that the package can hide possible damage (eg a sound of broken glass), please mark the delivery note accordingly. In cases where
the driver does not give you time to inspect your package, enter “The driver did not want to wait for the inspection - Possibility of concealed damage” on your delivery before signing. Breakage may occur during shipment, including glass and wood, although the exterior of the packaging is intact.
Up to 7 days after delivery - Shortages or discrepancies
Upon receipt of the goods, please check what you have received. If there are errors or gaps in relation to your order, please contact us immediately. We must be contacted within 1 week of receipt of goods. After a period of 1 week, we can not accept responsibility for errors or deficiencies.
30 Day Returns
Sometimes things don’t quite work out. We understand and in the unfortunate circumstance that you need to return your item, we’ll make it simple. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after delivery of your order. There will be a 15% restocking fee charged for all returns that were not due to an error on our part,
shipping damages, or DOA / Defective product. For damaged orders, please contact us as soon as possible by email!
How does it work
If your product was delivered to you damaged, we will first offer to replace the damaged parts at no cost to you. If your product was delivered damaged, please email us and include photos of the damage.
If your product was delivered okay, but you no longer want to keep the product, we'll ask that you be responsible for return shipping equal to 3.5% of your product purchase price (to be deducted from original payment).
1. Email us with your order number and a request to start a return.
2. Put the unused item(s) in its original packaging
3. We will send you the return label by email. Print it out and put on the return package (remove/cover old labels). Drop off at Fedex, or arrange a Fedex pickup.
4. We inspect the item and we refund your original payment method within 15 days after receiving the return.
*Customized items cannot be returned and refunded.
Customized items would be :
- A special custom color ordered for a lectern (a color that we don’t usually carry)
- A custom built lectern with modifications that we don't currently offer for sale on our website
- A logo. The logo sticker itself can’t be returned because we could not sell it back to anyone else
- An order with no customized items is fully returnable.
- Only the customized items of an order are non-returnable. Example: a lectern with a logo. The lectern is returnable; but not the logo.
- A set of any standard accessories are returnable
All returns must include the following:
1. Original packaging (manufacturer’s box, packing, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
3. The return must be complete and include all accessories
4. Original intact UPC bar code. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates or any other reason) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
2 Year Warranty; Guarantee of Quality
Urbann guarantees the quality lecterns they produce for a period of two years. These guarantees are valid under normal use of parts, labor and lecterns that we provide to our customers.