PodiumStop's general returns policy is located here.
The following information pertains specifically to Accent & Clear Sound products:
Returns: You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total less a $50 restocking fee within 30 days of delivery. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. Custom color podiums are non-cancelable and non-returnable once put into production. If you decide to cancel an order please let us know as soon as possible so you do not need to pay for return shipping.
To initiate a return, you must request an RMA through firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns require an authorization number (RMA). All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Pack the products into a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RMA# issued by Customer Service clearly on the outside of the shipping carton. Any merchandise returned to us unauthorized will be refused.
Warranties: Accent has a 12 year lifetime warranty on their podium shells. Accent & Clear Sound electronics have a 1 year warranty. Accent agrees (at its discretion) to repair or replace any brand product or component manufactured that is defective in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. The warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase may be required.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dents, scratches, gouges and flaws resulting from), which is to be expected over the course of ownership
- Defects or damage due to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, dropping, natural disaster, neglect, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Product and/or components that have been installed or repaired by parties
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural wood or shell color characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, grain variations and normal differences between actual product and sample/swatches are not considered manufacturers defects.
- Due to the differences between computer monitor settings, the picture may not perfectly reflect the actual shade/color of the item. We edit and format images to help you understand the products(s) you will receive. We guarantee the product style will be the same as shown in the pictures.